Friday, September 27, 2013

Graffiti


Hi everyone I am so glad the weekend is here! But for us, it's one of those weekends that you know is going to be so busy that you won't feel rested on Monday. Maybe if I get a chance I will be able to work on a DIY or two. This post features my Topshop Graffiti print dress. Besides the fabulous cobalt blue color, this dress makes me feel like I am wearing a piece of artwork. I first spotted the dress in the Savvy Trends on Nordstrom's website. I was bummed to find out that many of Nordstrom stores only carry Topshop online, not in stores. After stalking this dress online, it went on sale and was mine. The only problem was the dress was about 4 inches to long. Nordstrom doesn't provide free alterations to sale items, but they do give Nordstrom credit holders an alteration credit.(Which was news to me!)My tip for the week, if you buy something and invest the money you want it to fit you correctly, so always spend the extra money for alterations.




Topshop Graffiti Dress- SimilarChinese Laundry -Easy Does It Flat




Linking up at The Mrs. & The Momma.

For VoiceBoks 2013 Top 50 fashion/beauty bloggers contest each person can only vote once. So, if you voted I really appreciate it and if you haven't yet I would really love your vote. Have a great weekend!
Click here to vote!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning look. The pointy flats are gorgeous and gives the outfit a distinct edge!
    FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is amazing and I love where you did your shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this dress ... especially on you! Really, really sleek on you, shoes and sweater make it all work. I really admire the ease with which you carry this ultra-modern print and silhouette .
    Made for you!
    (I'm sorry I keep missing your posts ... I'm away most of the week when you're posting, I guess. You look so glam these days!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS PRINT IS AMAZING AND SO ARE THE FLATE! I AM LOVING YOUR HAIR...
    MISSED YOU!
    SHEREE XXX
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...