Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday's Finds


TGIF! During my down time lately I seem to be perusing the Internet. At night, it helps me relax and get inspired. So, on Friday's I am going to post anything I "find" that I think is worthy of a blog post. This Friday find has to do with footwear. When I came across these Marc Jacobs I fell in love, because lately I can't get enough of black and white. Besides the stripes, I love the detail of the pointed toe and that they are flats. My closet favorite similar to the Marc Jacob's flat are the Ciella from Shoemint, these have a great price point (which is a plus). Zara also offers a great striped pump and wedge.  Lastly, Target offers a flat for less than $20.00, which is a steal! This is my last crazy weekend for sports and hopefully things will soon get back to normal. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.
Marc Jacobs Black and White Ballet Flats

Ciella- Shoemint
Zara: Black and White Pump
Zara: Fabric Wedge
Target: Mossimo Black and White StripedFlat

Do you have a favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...