Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Footwear with flare


Happy Wednesday! In this post, I am sporting my Tildon Flats and I can't get enough of them. I actually got the silver Hinge Oxfords that I posted about on Monday and these shoes on the same day. I felt weird buying two pair of silver shoes, but I though they satisfy two totally different looks. One characteristic I love of the Tilfdon flat is the pointed toe and they are very comfortable.These are shoes I will be sporting all year, so I hope you don't get tired of seeing them! The leather coat and DKNY skirt are thrifted, so the most expensive thing on my body is my shoes at $49.95. They are well worth it!






As I was picking these other silver flats I fancy, I was looking at the reviews. Do you look at reviews before you buy shoes or go on your own instincts?


J.Crew Vivi metallic flats

Zara Metallic Ballerina

Janey Metallic Flats

Jeffrey Campbell 'In Love' Flat


Do you like the metallic shoe trend? Do you prefer gold or silver?

Linking up at Transatlantic Blonde  and The Pleated Poppy .

15 comments:

  1. LOVES me a metallic shoe. I just got some cute silver metallic pumps at Target. And I LOVED those Oxfords you wore in yesterday's post. And can I just say - you are so damn cool it makes me green with envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this feminine yet edgy look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fab:)I love the metallic shoe trend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always draw to your pictures from the link up at Pleated Poppy so I figured I might as well just follow you :) Love your style and I am so lusting after the silver flats! Gotta find me some.
    ~Karen
    www.sewstitchincute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silver metallic - can never go wrong. Love the entire outfit and your hair cut is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving silver metallic -- such a lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ditto what Melaina said - the flats are cool, but that skirt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely skirt! We're silver shoe Twinsies today!

    I do read reviews to find out if I need to size up. I have shoes in 8, 8.5, and 9 plus one foot is a half size large than the other. I want to know what I'm looking at comfort wise too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look! I just bought a pleasther jacket so I can to the tough and girly thing like that. Your skirt is fantastic. Looks like Pucci.

    I do like metallic shoes. I like gold but I'd try silver!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have equal love for gold and silver and now I need those Zara beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these. Completely. And I don't wear flats. You little ultra-sophisticated rock-a-billy you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look, the shoes are wonderful (silver is my preference, though I have gold too), and that skirt rocks. I had a pair of silver flats I got rid of when I moved overseas as they were slightly scuffed - SO regret getting rid of them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the shoes and skirt, topped off with leather--beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...