Friday, October 5, 2012

Watch out there is a new store in town


One of my good friends told me to check out this new consignment shop, because she knows I am always on the lookout for a unique treasure. The stores name is called CIVETTA and stands for:
                                                                       Chic
                                                                       Inspiring
                                                                       Eclectic
                                                                       Vintage
                                                                       Trendy
                                                                       Timeless
                                                                       Artistic 

This acronym defines what this store offers. There is a little bit of something for everyone.
There are 4 women that have designed this warehouse into a fabulous consignment shop. Those women are Judy Kellogg, Donna Robare, Julie White, and Dana Fularz. I had the privilege of meeting Judy, Donna, and Dana. I must say they are the nicest ladies. I was interested in a table, but I needed the measurements. I asked for a tape measure and they were happy to help. They have designed the store to use all space including upper levels as seen in the photo above. They offer furniture, lamps, frames, pottery, artwork, jewelry, custom pillows and so much more.





Well, I bought that table and it fit perfectly. I love the detail of the black drawers with the cream knobs. It is a great addition to my entryway. I bought a few other items and can't wait to go back to see what other treasures I can uncover.


If you are ever near Columbus, Ohio definitely come check this store out. They are open from Wednesday- Saturday 10 am- 5 pm. If you need more specific information check them out at http://civettaconsignment.com/. I think it is great to help small businesses.

Have a great weekend? Do you have any plans?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...