Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pattern Shoes for Fall

This fall, one trend that will be seen on many feet are pattern footwear. I am on the hunt for a pair and came across a few I wanted to share. I know that it is summer time. I don't really want to speak of the fall, because that means the school year will begin, but on my upcoming trip to NYC I will be on the hunt for a few Fall items. Who am I kidding, many Fall items.

I often wear flats  to work. They are more comfortable and practical. I like how each of these designers used a combination of texture and print these shoes.


Gap calf hair loafers


Natalie blush dot haircalf flat


 



http://www.stevemadden.com/Item.aspx?id=93691&np=863


 All of these wedges have a great print that could be incorporated into any outfit.
Lyon black and brown print wedge

Levity Fay Suede Sandal


Guess 'Jadynn' Sandal
Lastly, how about a sweet pair of pattern boots for that fall wardrobe.


Sam Edelman'Serephina' Boot

Big Budda Western Boot

Do you have a favorite?

11 comments:

  1. They are all great shoes/boots but I think if I had to choose one pair it would be the pointy ballets in the second photo. They are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those can't go wrong with polka dots:)

      Delete
  2. they are great!I love the big budda western boots:)
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, carrie. how are you? these are great shoe picks. i am especially loving the guess platforms. :) hope you're having a great week so far. :)

    kisses,
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am great, the summer has been fun just going by so fast.

      Delete
  4. Must have the Big Buddhas! Great find!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially like the polkadot ones. One of my favorite prints!


    xo
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...