Monday, February 27, 2012

Ode to the Maxi Dress


 Hope everyone had a great weekend! Thank you for all my birthday wishes. I am so grateful to have the family and friends that I have in my life. As I was out this weekend shopping, I came across a few maxi dresses that caught my eye. The maxi dress looks great on every body type. The maxi is my go-to outfit in the summer. I will pair it with some sandals and jewelry, then I am ready to go. Even though it is February and it is still to chilly to wear one of these dresses without a sweater, it is a perfect time to buy them. Maxi dresses are everywhere and to ensure you get the "one" you fancy I would suggest to purchase one now. Below are some a of my favorite maxis.



Starting from left: Alice & Olivia Dolman Maxi , Red Maxi Jersey Dress, Topshop, Phase Eight: Variegated Maxi Dress, Teal Pleated Maxi Dress, Dorothy Perkins,Beige Chiffon Maxi, Dorothy Perkins, Burnt Orange Maxi Dress, Oasis Shop, Sheer Drop Back Maxi, AX Paris


Also recently, I became aware that Google announced they would discontinue Google Friend Connect for non-Blogger blogs. This means Google Friend Connect will no longer work here after March 1, 2012. I am not sure how this will effect my blog (especially since I am new to this), but if you are currently following me under Google connect shown  below:

 Then you may want to join through the following ways to ensure you still receive posts:

Finally, my blog is currently number  12 in the Top 25 Fashion and Beauty Moms, it seems the voting is heating up. There are only 2 days left, click on the following icon at the top of my blog to vote. Thanks you so much!!!

5 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear you had a great birthday weekend.

    I don't wear maxi dresses because I am so tall - I worry I'll look even taller with all that fabric.

    Just voted for you again!
    xo, A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a great weekend, it is always nice for my husband and I to go to dinner and have an actual conversation.Thanks for your vote, I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. I'm maxi obsessed...LOVE the second one! I shared one in my outfit post today in fact! And thanks so much for linking up to Monday Mingle last week. I hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the 2nd one's bright color and simple design.

      Delete
  3. i love maxi dresses, my readers call me the maxi queen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...